Here's what you get...
Sky Broadband Unlimited, Connect or Fibre customers get:
- Unlimited access to Sky WiFi at thousands of Cloud WiFi Hotspots at no extra cost
- Browse or email whilst waiting for the next train home and if you're a Sky TV customer, watch TV from Sky in a coffee shop with Sky Go*
- Peace of mind - no need to worry about using up your mobile data allowance as Sky WiFi won't cost you an extra penny
How to get online...
It's easy to use...
- Simple Sign Up using your Sky iD. If you've forgotten your iD, no problem you can get it here
- Download the Sky WiFi app for your compatible device, sign up and your device will automatically connect to Cloud WiFi Hotspots whenever you're in range
- Register up to 6 wireless enabled devices including smartphones, laptops and tablets
Finding WiFi Hotspots...
*Sky Go: Channels available are in line with your TV subscription. Compatible device required, available on two registered compatible devices.
App requires iOS 6.0 or later (Apple devices) or compatible Android devices running OS 2.2.2 and later or 4.x. Some Cloud WiFi Hotspots have a maximum download speed of 5 Mbps per device.