Here's what you get...
Sky Broadband Unlimited, Connect or Fibre customers get:
- Unlimited access to Sky WiFi at thousands of Cloud WiFi Hotspots at no extra cost
- Browse or email whilst waiting for the next train home and if you're a Sky TV customer, watch TV from Sky in a coffee shop with Sky Go*
- Peace of mind - no need to worry about using up your mobile data allowance as Sky WiFi won't cost you an extra penny
How to get online...
It's easy to use...
- Simple Sign Up using your Sky iD. If you've forgotten your iD, no problem you can get it here
- Download the Sky WiFi app for your compatible device, sign up and your device will automatically connect to Cloud WiFi Hotspots whenever you're in range
- Register up to 6 wireless enabled devices including smartphones, laptops and tablets
Finding WiFi Hotspots...
*Sky Go: Channels available are in line with your TV subscription. Compatible device required, available on two registered compatible devices.
Sky WiFi App requires iOS – requires 5.1 or later and available on selected Android devices running OS 2.2.2 and later or 4.x. Some Cloud WiFi Hotspots have a maximum download speed of 5 Mbps per device.